While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Review Of Enzymatic Vs Puritian Dgl Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Review Of Enzymatic Vs Puritian Dgl Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Review Of Enzymatic Vs Puritian Dgl Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Review Of Enzymatic Vs Puritian Dgl Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Review Of Enzymatic Vs Puritian Dgl Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Review Of Enzymatic Vs Puritian Dgl Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Review Of Enzymatic Vs Puritian Dgl Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Review Of Enzymatic Vs Puritian Dgl Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.