Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Toward The Duodenum
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.