While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. How To Increase Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion How To Increase Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. How To Increase Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. How To Increase Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. How To Increase Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. How To Increase Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. How To Increase Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions How To Increase Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.