Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes To Reduce Bloating
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes To Reduce Bloating
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes To Reduce Bloating
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes To Reduce Bloating
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes To Reduce Bloating
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes To Reduce Bloating
Another thing to note is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes To Reduce Bloating
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes To Reduce Bloating
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.