Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Rainbow Light
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Rainbow Light
When we eat food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Rainbow Light
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Rainbow Light
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Rainbow Light
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Rainbow Light
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Rainbow Light
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Rainbow Light
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.