While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Through Breast Milk
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Through Breast Milk
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Through Breast Milk
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Through Breast Milk
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Through Breast Milk
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Through Breast Milk
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Through Breast Milk
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Through Breast Milk
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.