Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Difference Between Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Difference Between Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Difference Between Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Difference Between Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Difference Between Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Difference Between Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Difference Between Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Difference Between Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.