The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Supplement
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Supplement
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Supplement
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Supplement
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Supplement
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Supplement
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Supplement
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Supplement
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.