While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Zenwise Labs Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics Vs Raw Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Zenwise Labs Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics Vs Raw Probiotics
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Zenwise Labs Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics Vs Raw Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Zenwise Labs Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics Vs Raw Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Zenwise Labs Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics Vs Raw Probiotics
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Zenwise Labs Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics Vs Raw Probiotics
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Zenwise Labs Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics Vs Raw Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Zenwise Labs Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics Vs Raw Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.