Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Ox Bile
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Ox Bile
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Ox Bile
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Ox Bile
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Ox Bile
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Ox Bile
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Ox Bile
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Ox Bile
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.