The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.