While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics For Bloating
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics For Bloating
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics For Bloating
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics For Bloating
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics For Bloating
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics For Bloating
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics For Bloating
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics For Bloating
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.