Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Hcl
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.