The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Naturvet
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Naturvet
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Naturvet
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Naturvet
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Naturvet
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Naturvet
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Naturvet
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Naturvet
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.