The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Enzymes Versus Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Versus Probiotics
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymes Versus Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes Versus Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Enzymes Versus Probiotics
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Enzymes Versus Probiotics
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Enzymes Versus Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Versus Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.