Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Modere
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Modere
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Modere
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Modere
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Modere
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Modere
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Modere
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Modere
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.