The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Mid Term
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Mid Term
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Mid Term
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.