Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Like Creon
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Like Creon
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Like Creon
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Like Creon
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Like Creon
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Like Creon
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Like Creon
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Like Creon
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.