The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Enzyme Digestive Medicine
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzyme Digestive Medicine
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Enzyme Digestive Medicine
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzyme Digestive Medicine
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Enzyme Digestive Medicine
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Enzyme Digestive Medicine
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Enzyme Digestive Medicine
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzyme Digestive Medicine
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.