Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes From Doterra
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes From Doterra
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes From Doterra
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes From Doterra
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes From Doterra
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes From Doterra
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes From Doterra
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes From Doterra
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.