Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Protein
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Protein
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes For Protein
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Protein
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes For Protein
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes For Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.