While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.