While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Probiotic Vs Digestive Enzymes For Lactose Intolerance
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.