While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. [Digestive Enzymes Enzymedica]
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes [Digestive Enzymes Enzymedica]
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. [Digestive Enzymes Enzymedica]
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. [Digestive Enzymes Enzymedica]
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. [Digestive Enzymes Enzymedica]
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. [Digestive Enzymes Enzymedica]
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. [Digestive Enzymes Enzymedica]
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions [Digestive Enzymes Enzymedica]
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.