While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Kids
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Kids
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Kids
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Kids
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Kids
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Kids
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Kids
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Kids
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.