Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Digest Gold
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Digest Gold
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Digest Gold
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Digest Gold
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Digest Gold
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Digest Gold
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Digest Gold
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Digest Gold
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.