The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Is It Good To Take Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Is It Good To Take Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Is It Good To Take Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Is It Good To Take Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Is It Good To Take Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Is It Good To Take Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Is It Good To Take Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Is It Good To Take Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.