Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Chewable
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Chewable
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Chewable
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Chewable
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Chewable
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Chewable
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Chewable
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Chewable
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.