While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. How Long Does It Take For Digestive Enzymes To Work
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion How Long Does It Take For Digestive Enzymes To Work
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. How Long Does It Take For Digestive Enzymes To Work
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. How Long Does It Take For Digestive Enzymes To Work
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. How Long Does It Take For Digestive Enzymes To Work
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. How Long Does It Take For Digestive Enzymes To Work
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. How Long Does It Take For Digestive Enzymes To Work
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions How Long Does It Take For Digestive Enzymes To Work
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.