The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes By Flora
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes By Flora
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes By Flora
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes By Flora
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes By Flora
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes By Flora
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes By Flora
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes By Flora
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.