The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Pregnancy
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs During Pregnancy
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Pregnancy
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Pregnancy
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Pregnancy
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Pregnancy
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Pregnancy
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs During Pregnancy
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.