The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Break Down The Starch In A Potato
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Break Down The Starch In A Potato
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Break Down The Starch In A Potato
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Break Down The Starch In A Potato
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Break Down The Starch In A Potato
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Break Down The Starch In A Potato
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Break Down The Starch In A Potato
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Break Down The Starch In A Potato
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.