Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Benevolent Digestive Enzyme Pro Blend
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Benevolent Digestive Enzyme Pro Blend
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Benevolent Digestive Enzyme Pro Blend
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Benevolent Digestive Enzyme Pro Blend
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Benevolent Digestive Enzyme Pro Blend
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Benevolent Digestive Enzyme Pro Blend
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Benevolent Digestive Enzyme Pro Blend
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Benevolent Digestive Enzyme Pro Blend
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.