Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes At Sprouts
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes At Sprouts
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes At Sprouts
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes At Sprouts
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes At Sprouts
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes At Sprouts
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes At Sprouts
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes At Sprouts
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.