While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enrich
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Enrich
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enrich
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enrich
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enrich
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enrich
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enrich
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Enrich
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.