Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Zinc
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Zinc
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Zinc
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Zinc
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Zinc
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Zinc
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Zinc
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Zinc
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.