While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Amino Acids
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Amino Acids
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Amino Acids
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Amino Acids
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Amino Acids
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Amino Acids
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Amino Acids
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 3 Amino Acids
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.