The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcers
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Ulcers
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcers
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcers
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcers
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcers
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes And Ulcers
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Ulcers
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.