Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Eat Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Eat Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Eat Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Eat Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Eat Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Eat Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Eat Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Eat Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.