Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Food Intolerance
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Food Intolerance
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Food Intolerance
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Food Intolerance
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes And Food Intolerance
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Food Intolerance
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Food Intolerance
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Food Intolerance
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.