The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Blood Sugar Levels
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Blood Sugar Levels
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Blood Sugar Levels
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Blood Sugar Levels
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Blood Sugar Levels
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Blood Sugar Levels
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Blood Sugar Levels
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Blood Sugar Levels
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.