Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Doctor’S Best Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Doctor’S Best Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Doctor’S Best Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Doctor’S Best Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Doctor’S Best Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Doctor’S Best Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Doctor’S Best Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Doctor’S Best Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.