The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes 1St Phorm
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes 1St Phorm
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes 1St Phorm
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes 1St Phorm
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes 1St Phorm
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes 1St Phorm
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes 1St Phorm
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes 1St Phorm
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.