While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.