Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzyme Vs Probiotic
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzyme Vs Probiotic
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzyme Vs Probiotic
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzyme Vs Probiotic
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzyme Vs Probiotic
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzyme Vs Probiotic
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzyme Vs Probiotic
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzyme Vs Probiotic
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.