The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Syndrome
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Syndrome
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Syndrome
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Syndrome
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Syndrome
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Syndrome
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Syndrome
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Syndrome
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.