While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Advantage Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Advantage Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Advantage Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Advantage Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Advantage Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Advantage Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Advantage Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Advantage Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.