While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Did Liver Secretes Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Did Liver Secretes Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Did Liver Secretes Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Did Liver Secretes Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Did Liver Secretes Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Did Liver Secretes Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Did Liver Secretes Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Did Liver Secretes Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.