The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Compare Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Compare Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Compare Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Compare Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Compare Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Compare Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Compare Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Compare Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.