While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Contains Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Contains Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Contains Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Contains Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Contains Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Contains Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Contains Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Contains Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.